Proof issued by a natural person or a legal entity that undertakes cultural activities in the Czech Republic
A proof issued by a natural person or a legal entity that undertakes cultural activities in the Czech Republic is a document that serves as proof that you fulfil the cultural purposes of residence in the Czech Republic.
It is one of the necessary documents that you must provide when you are applying for a long-term visa or a long-term residence permit for cultural purposes.
Usually, it is a cooperation agreement or an agreement on the creation and use of copyright work closed between you (the applicant) and a cultural institution located in the Czech Republic.
Such a document must contain:
- identification information of the entity that issues the proof,
- your (the applicant’s) identification information,
- specification of what kind of cultural activity you are going to undertake in the Czech Republic,
- information on how long you are going to undertake such activity for,
- information on whether you are going to be paid for the activity or not.